Interviewing an Expert: Blog 2
Blog 2
Expert
My expert is Brooke Moran, who will be a senior at High Point University next year. She is the top student supervisor for HPU Game Operations, which helps set up and tear down for all of HPU's Divison 1 athletic events.
Editing
Using the multitrack editor I was able to cut out a part of the interview where Brooke forgot what she was going to say by using the razor tool. I also used the waveform editor to eliminate a part where my phone shook.
Radio Lab Arc
My 2-minute audio story will follow the Radio Lab arc by me choosing a topic that I don't know much about, then doing research. It is also important that I choose an interesting topic, because when I ask people their thoughts on it to follow the arc, I want them to be invested in the answer they are giving.
Comments
Post a Comment